Friday, June 25, 2010

Baptisms at the Temple



Our last tuesday activity for Young Womens our ward went to the temple and did baptisms for the dead.I never tire going to the temple. If its to do baptisms or if it is just walking the grounds. The temple is a beautiful, wonderful, and magical place.

I remember the first time I went to do baptisms for the dead. I was nervous, excited, and happy. I knew how important this one thing was, from sunday school. I knew that it was a sacred thing. So the first time I entered the temple I was full of aww. I couldnt believe I was in the temple. Everything was exciting for me.

It is still exciting for me whenever I go to the temple to do baptisms. It sill causes me to excited and happy. Going to the temple is wonderful. I am glad I got the chance to go last Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment