

the Fablehaven series is a great example. This series is a fantasy series. Its mostly about two kids, Seth and Kendra Sorenson. These two kids go to their grandparents house for the summer. It turns out that their grandparents are the caretakers for a preserve. This preserve preserves fairy, fantasy species. Such as fairies, centaurs, naids, and more.So Seth and Kendra find out about the secret of their grandparents. After that their life goes crazy. Kendra and Seth accomplish many great feats and quests. Seth overcomes a demon. Kendra helps save her grandparents preserve and much more happens. This is the series for you if you love fantasy and adventure.
The Bookworm
I love these books! The fifth one was an excellent end to the series, and I'm excited to read what else Mull comes out with!
ReplyDeleteI ♥ Warren! (But not as much as The Doctor! Speaking of, I love the theme ☺)
I can't wait to read the 5th one. Starting it tonight!! :)
ReplyDeleteI think I may finish it tonight. Woohoo!!
ReplyDelete