Sunday, April 11, 2010

Holy Sabbath


I really love the Holy Sabbath. I really enjoyed attending Opening Exercises with the RS today - great job to Kanneisha for conducting with all those ladies in the room!!

Sister Leishman taught a wonderful lesson on Sacrifice and asked us to each make a list of goals and what we need to sacrifice to accomplish those goals. That's interesting to think about - that we must sacrifice in order to accomplish what we need and want to in this life.

Here is a GREAT talk to put on your iPods (or whatever MP3 players you have - mine is actually a Sansa and I love it!):

Right-click on it and save it to your computer and then put it on your MP3 player or just play it on your computer. Enjoy!!!


Or, you can watch it HERE. This is an AWESOME talk. I hope you like it!! :)

1 comment: